Catherine Murphy and Company , solicitors act for owners/lessers of licenced premises on an ongoing basis . We can advise and assist with Licence applications on the following :
- Special Exemption Orders
- Special Restaurant Licences
- Restaurant Certificates
- Hotel Licences
- Off-Licences and Wholesale Licences
- Annual Dance Licence renewals.
- Music and Singing Licences
- Public Dancing Licences
- Temporary Dance Licences
- Occasional Licences for Special Events
- Area Dance Licences for Festivals.
- Gaming and Lotteries Licences.
- Ad interim Transfers
More about Intoxicating Liquor Acts
Intoxicating Liquor Acts
Under the acts it is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. Anyone found guilty of doing so is liable on summary conviction in a District Court to a class B fine for a first offence and a class A fine for a second and any subsequent offence.
Off-licence sales of alcohol is only permitted between the hours of 10.30 am and 10.00 pm on weekdays and 12.30 pm to 10.00 pm on Sundays.